Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on the closure of all places which are not essential to the life of the country, and which therefore means stopping the operation of our ski areas, these are the initial measures taken:
– no more lift pass sales online or at sales points;
– ticket offices will be open all day (15/03);
– for anyone who bought a lift pass at a ticket office this Saturday, instant refund at the ticket office on a pro rata basis for days not used;
– for those who bought a lift pass online, please make your claim online;
– for those who bought via an intermediary, please contact them;
– for all other cases, please also make your claim online.
Please note that due to the large number of requests, the response time could be long.
We will keep you informed of any change in the situation.
We would like to thank our customers for your understanding during this time of crisis and for your messages of support on social media.
Our thoughts are also with the healthcare teams who are and will be severely stretched over the coming days and weeks.