In order to promote sustainable mobility in the Grand Massif this summer, we’re getting around on bikes!
– Opening date: from Saturday 2nd July to Sunday 28th August 2022.
– Opening times: from 9am to 6pm
– Single tariff:
Full day: 36€
2 hours: 14€
10% discount with the Summer Flaine Pass!
– Equipment provided:
Helmet / Baby Van or baby carrier at your disposal depending on availability.
Take an effortless electrically assisted ride high above Flaine so that you can (re)discover the resort’s highlights.
From the bottom of the Grandes Platières cable car in Flaine Forum, set off on a bike ride…
- Enjoy the calm and view as far as Flaine’s lake along the hiking trail and then ride around the lake.
- Pedal up to the heights of the Pierre Carrée pass before heading down to Vernant lake.
- (Re)discover the resort of Flaine by bike, riding amongst the chalets of Flaine’s upper hamlet to reach the Albatross restaurant at the golf club.
MEET THE UNEXPECTED