We have high hopes of being able to press the ON button for the ski lifts. So let’s keep our fingers crossed and see you on Saturday 19th June for the start of the summer season.
– Pre-opening weekend on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th June for all of the Grand Massif resorts,
– The resort of Les Carroz open non-stop from 26th June to 5th September,
– The resorts of Flaine, Morillon and Samoëns open non-stop from Saturday 5th July to Sunday 29th August.
– The Tête des Saix chairlift provides a link to the Grand Massif – open from Saturday 10th July through to Sunday 29th August.
– The lifts will be open non-stop during the day, 7 days a week.
Lift information: - Last ride up or down 15 minutes before the lift closes. - Every lift is disinfected at the end of the day.
Prices : GRAND MASSIF 1 day: 29.00€ GRAND MASSIF 3 days, non-consecutive, valid throughout the week: 65.00€ GRAND MASSIF 6 days: 125.00€ GRAND MASSIF season: 150.00€
Opening hours: - The Grandes Platières cable car from 9am to 5.15pm Online reservation of your cabin is obligatory! Prices: - Adult = 6.00€ - Child aged between 5 and 15 = 12.00€
Opening hours: - The Kédeuze gondola from 9.30am to 5.30pm - The Tête des Saix chairlift from 9.30am to 4.30pm Prices: Online soon...
Opening hours: - The Esserts chairlift from 9.30am to 4.30pm - The Bergin chairlift from 9.40am to 4.30pm Prices: - Esserts and Bergin chairlifts: 8.00€ - Giffre card - 15 return trips valid throughout the summer:80.00€
Opening hours: - The Grand Massif Express gondola from 9am to 4.45pm - The Chariande Express chairlift from 9.30am to 4.30pm - Please note: opening on Saturday 10th July! Tarifs : - Grand Massif Express gondola: 8.00€ - Chariande Express chairlift: 8.00€ - Grand Massif Express gondola + Chariande Express chairlift: 12.00€ - Giffre card - 15 return trips valid throughout the summer:80.00€
Receive information about your mountain destination to help you make the best possible preparations for your holiday: