Discover the mountain bike itineraries of the various Grand Massif areas!
Mountain biking… respect is natural !
A wilderness habitat, the Grand Massif covers an area rich in nature, but one which is held in a delicate balance.
To all mountain bike riders, we ask you to show true respect of the basic rules of protecting the natural environment:
• don’t’ frighten animals or herds
• respect hayfields, crops and plantations
• ride only on existing trails
• respect residents and other trail users
• and of course, take all of your rubbish home with you!
Map reading, practice… exploring.
Hiking trail maps are on sale in the Grand Massif tourist offices (Flaine, Les Carroz, Morillon, Samoëns et Sixt), campsites and village bookshops.
Hiking trail maps: 7€ (price indication only)