PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected on this website is processed with the following objectives:
- Processing your order. This processing is necessary for carrying out the contract which you have made with GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES.
- Processing your claims via our contact form. This processing is based upon your consent.
- Publishing your opinions with regards to GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES and its products and services. This processing is based upon your consent.
- Sending information to you through our “Newsletter” form about our offers, news, online games, promotions, satisfaction surveys, customer opinion. This processing is based on your prior consent.
- Processing job applications, whether solicited or unsolicited: This processing is based upon your consent.
Processing personal data collected via the lost pass form - Download full terms here!
- Processing personal data collected via the sales receipt - Download full terms here!
Fields marked with an asterisk must be completed to enable GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES to carry out the afore-mentioned processing. Failure to complete these fields means that we will be unable to process your request. Completing other fields is optional.
GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES is responsible for the data processing, represented by Mr Frédéric Marion in the capacity of CEO and whose contact details are given in the Legal Notices.
Recipients of the data collected are:
- Grand Massif Domaines Skiables ;
- All suppliers whose intervention is essential to carrying out the afore-mentioned processing, namely Dolist - Côté Client - E-liberty - Team Access - Zendesk - who process personal data on behalf of GMDS for the purposes specified at the beginning of box 4];
- GMDS partners if you gave your consent, namely: Flaine Tourist Office, Les Carroz Tourist Office, Intercommunal Office of the Giffre Mountains, Samoëns Tourist Office, SOREMAC (Les Carroz ski lift company) and companies within the CDA group to whom the personal data is transmitted so that they can process it for their own needs.
The company undertakes to only use personal data during the time period necessary in order to carry out the objectives described above. Data collected is stored for the following durations:
- Data collected for processing your orders for products and services: for ten years from the date of collection.
However and by way of exception, the number and expiry date of your credit/debit card are retained for a period of 15 months from the last debit date as evidence against the possibility of a transaction being challenged. The cryptogram is not retained after completion of the transaction;
- Data collected to carry out refunds: for a period of ten years from the date of collection. Bank details are deleted once the refund has been made;
- Data collected to create and manage your customer account: until your account is deleted;
- Data collected in order to send you newsletters, satisfaction surveys and promotional offers: for a period of three years from the date of collection. At the end of this period, this data is stored for a further three years if you agree to continue receiving newsletters, satisfaction surveys and promotional offers on behalf of GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES;
- Data collected in order to answer requests for information and comments that you send us: for the duration necessary in order to process your requests or comments;
- Data collected to publish your opinion on the services provided by GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES: for a period of two years from the publication date of these opinions;
- Data collected to analyse your job application if you apply for a position within GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES: the duration necessary to assess your application and, if you are hired, for the duration of your contract of employment with GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES, subject to any requirement of GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES to keep this data for a longer period;
- Compensation through refund: details of your bank card are deleted once your request has been processed. Data collected for refunding your order are stored for a period of ten years from the date of collection.
In accordance with applicable laws, we have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data and, in particular to protect them against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or any unauthorised disclosure or access. For this purpose, we have installed technical measures (such as fire-walls) and organisational measures (such as user name/password, physical protection measures, etc.).
You have the right to access, amend and delete any data concerning you, as well as to transfer it, transfer it to a third party, to obtain process limitation or to oppose such processing. GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES will comply with your request subject to fulfilling any legal obligations that they may have.
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of any data concerning you. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of any processing previously carried out.
You can exercise your rights:
- by writing a letter to the following address:
GMDS - Service Protection des données personnelles
Téléphérique de Flaine - Les Grandes Platières-Flaine
74300 ARACHES LA FRASSE - FRANCE
- by electronic mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure confidentiality and protection of your personal data, GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES must be able to confirm your identity in order to meet your request. For this reason, you must include with all correspondence exercising the afore-mentioned rights, a photocopy of an identity document stating your date and place of birth and bearing your signature, pursuant to the provisions of [for France only: Act no 78-17 of 6th January 1978 known as the “Information Technology, Data Files And Civil Liberties Act”, of article 92 of the decree issued 20th October 2005 adopted for implantation of this law, and of] the European Regulation no 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Finally, you have the right to make a complaint to the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority), if you consider that your rights have not been respected. The CNIL’s contact details are as follows:
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
3 Place de Fontenoy
75334 Paris Cedex 07
Tél. : +33 (0)1 53 73 22 22
Fax : +33 (0)1 53 73 22 00