1. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected on this website is processed with the following objectives:
- Processing your order. This processing is necessary for carrying out the contract which you have made with GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES.
- Processing your claims via our contact form. This processing is based upon your consent.
- Publishing your opinions with regards to GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES and its products and services. This processing is based upon your consent.
- Sending information to you through our “Newsletter” form about our offers, news, online games, promotions, satisfaction surveys, customer opinion. This processing is based on your prior consent.
- Processing job applications, whether solicited or unsolicited: This processing is based upon your consent.
Processing personal data collected via the lost pass form - Download full terms here!
- Processing personal data collected via the sales receipt - Download full terms here!
Fields marked with an asterisk must be completed to enable GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES to carry out the afore-mentioned processing. Failure to complete these fields means that we will be unable to process your request. Completing other fields is optional.
GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES is responsible for the data processing, represented by Mr Frédéric Marion in the capacity of CEO and whose contact details are given in the Legal Notices.
Recipients of the data collected are:
- Grand Massif Domaines Skiables ;
- All suppliers whose intervention is essential to carrying out the afore-mentioned processing, namely Dolist - Côté Client - E-liberty - Team Access - Zendesk - who process personal data on behalf of GMDS for the purposes specified at the beginning of box 4];
- GMDS partners if you gave your consent, namely: Flaine Tourist Office, Les Carroz Tourist Office, Intercommunal Office of the Giffre Mountains, Samoëns Tourist Office, SOREMAC (Les Carroz ski lift company) and companies within the CDA group to whom the personal data is transmitted so that they can process it for their own needs.
The company undertakes to only use personal data during the time period necessary in order to carry out the objectives described above. Data collected is stored for the following durations:
- Data collected for processing your orders for products and services: for ten years from the date of collection.
However and by way of exception, the number and expiry date of your credit/debit card are retained for a period of 15 months from the last debit date as evidence against the possibility of a transaction being challenged. The cryptogram is not retained after completion of the transaction;
- Data collected to carry out refunds: for a period of ten years from the date of collection. Bank details are deleted once the refund has been made;
- Data collected to create and manage your customer account: until your account is deleted;
- Data collected in order to send you newsletters, satisfaction surveys and promotional offers: for a period of three years from the date of collection. At the end of this period, this data is stored for a further three years if you agree to continue receiving newsletters, satisfaction surveys and promotional offers on behalf of GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES;
- Data collected in order to answer requests for information and comments that you send us: for the duration necessary in order to process your requests or comments;
- Data collected to publish your opinion on the services provided by GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES: for a period of two years from the publication date of these opinions;
- Data collected to analyse your job application if you apply for a position within GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES: the duration necessary to assess your application and, if you are hired, for the duration of your contract of employment with GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES, subject to any requirement of GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES to keep this data for a longer period;
- Compensation through refund: details of your bank card are deleted once your request has been processed. Data collected for refunding your order are stored for a period of ten years from the date of collection.
In accordance with applicable laws, we have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data and, in particular to protect them against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or any unauthorised disclosure or access. For this purpose, we have installed technical measures (such as fire-walls) and organisational measures (such as user name/password, physical protection measures, etc.).
You have the right to access, amend and delete any data concerning you, as well as to transfer it, transfer it to a third party, to obtain process limitation or to oppose such processing. GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES will comply with your request subject to fulfilling any legal obligations that they may have.
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of any data concerning you. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of any processing previously carried out.
You can exercise your rights:
- by writing a letter to the following address:
GMDS - Service Protection des données personnelles
Téléphérique de Flaine - Les Grandes Platières-Flaine
74300 ARACHES LA FRASSE - FRANCE
- by electronic mail to the following address: email@example.com
To ensure confidentiality and protection of your personal data, GRAND MASSIF DOMAINES SKIABLES must be able to confirm your identity in order to meet your request. For this reason, you must include with all correspondence exercising the afore-mentioned rights, a photocopy of an identity document stating your date and place of birth and bearing your signature, pursuant to the provisions of [for France only: Act no 78-17 of 6th January 1978 known as the “Information Technology, Data Files And Civil Liberties Act”, of article 92 of the decree issued 20th October 2005 adopted for implantation of this law, and of] the European Regulation no 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Finally, you have the right to make a complaint to the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority), if you consider that your rights have not been respected. The CNIL’s contact details are as follows:
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
3 Place de Fontenoy
75334 Paris Cedex 07
Tél. : +33 (0)1 53 73 22 22
Fax : +33 (0)1 53 73 22 00
2. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS
What are trackers?
Trackers are scripts used by a server to send information to a User’s browser, and used by this browser to send information back to the originating server. This data may be session ID, a language, etc. For example, trackers enable data to be collected on a website’s most visited pages, to make it easier to use a website by recording the visitor’s language preference, etc.
Cookies are a type of tracker which are downloaded to the User’s terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when they visit a website.
Cookies serve different purposes, such as “session” cookies which disappear when the User leaves the website, “persistant” cookies which stay on the User’s terminal until they expire (i.e. a maximum of 13 months from the installation date) or until the User deletes them.
What types of tracker are used when you visit this website?
When you visit this website, different types of tracker are used:
- Cookies essential to facilitate browsing the website, whose download and interpretation do not require your consent, for the purpose of:
• managing and securing your authentication on the website;
• retaining data showing that you have seen the “cookies” information banner and that you have continued to browse, thereby consenting to trackers being placed on your computer;
- Functional cookies, whose download and interpretation require your consent, for the purpose of:
• adapting the website to meet your terminal display preferences (language, currency, display resolution and setting website page displays depending on the terminal that you are using and its location, etc.);
• memorising certain information that you enter on the website making it easier to personalise subsequent browsing (for example, displaying your first name and surname if you have a user account and that you have identified yourself);
- Audience tracking cookies, whose download and interpretation do not require your consent, enable us to understand your interactions with the website (pages most often visited, applications used, etc.). They enable us to compile statistics, or perhaps test different displays with a view to improving the website’s interest and usability.
By way of exception, prior consent is not required if the following conditions are met:
• such cookies are only used to produce anonymous statistics;
• they don’t enable monitoring of the User browsing other websites;
• the IP address which makes it possible to geo-locate the User is only accurate to city level;
• data collected via these cookies cannot be combined with other processing (for example customer database);
• a mechanism to oppose use of these cookies is easily accessible and usable on all browsers and all types of terminal;
• IP addresses and raw usage data associated with an ID are not stored beyond 13 months from the User’s first to the website.
- Advertising cookies, whose download and interpretation require your consent, for the purpose of:
• proposing targeted and pertinent content likely to be of interest to you in the advertising spaces of the website (best offers, other destinations, etc.) based on your interests, browsing habits, preferences, etc.;
• restricting the volume of adverts appearing;
- Affiliation cookies, whose download and interpretation require your consent, for the purpose of identifying the third party website from which you have been directed to this website;
- Social network cookies, placed by third parties and whose download and interpretation require your consent, enabling you to share our website content or your opinion of it on social media (e.g. application buttons “Share” or “Like” derived from social media).
How to accept, refuse or delete trackers?
Use of certain trackers is subject to your consent. When you first visit this website, you are therefore asked if you accept the use of this type of tracker. To do this, a banner is displayed when you first visit this website. This banner informs you that continuing to navigate this website implies your consent of the use of trackers.
To configure the use of trackers, please answer the following questions:
- Do you accept the download and interpretation of trackers so that:
• we can analyse your interests in order to offer personalised advertisements?
• we can analyse your browsing habits and measure traffic on our website?
• you can share this website’s content with other people or let them know your opinion or what you have looked at?
--> Configure the download and interpretation by type of tracker
Regardless of your choice, you can delete trackers at any time from your terminal via your browser.
The majority of browsers are configured by default to accept the use of all trackers. You can modify this set-up in order to select trackers that you agree to being used, or even to refuse the use of trackers. This configuration will need to be done on all of your terminals (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
Note: if your browser is configured to refuse all or some trackers, certain functions, pages or areas of this website may not be accessible or provide optimum browsing conditions.
Every browser has different procedures for configuring or deleting trackers. These procedures are described in the help menu of your browser. Here are the tracker configuration procedures for the better known browsers:
• Internet Explorer : Internet Explorer cookie management;
• Safari : Safari cookie management;
• Chrome : Chrome cookie management;
• Firefox : Firefox cookie management.
If you prefer not to manage trackers by modifying the configuration of your browser, other methods are available to you in order to refuse trackers according to their end-use as given below:
- For audience tracking, we use “Analytics 360” audience tracking solution. Here is a link to a page enabling you to find out more about this product and offering you a mechanism to oppose audience trackers:
• Analytics 360
- For advertising, several professional advertising platforms give you the possibility to refuse or accept cookies used by their member companies. These centralised mechanisms do not block adverts being displayed, but only prevent the download of cookies for the purpose of adapting adverts to your areas of interest. For example, you can go to the Your Online Choices website in order to prohibit these cookies being downloaded to your terminal. This website is provided by the internet advertising industry grouped within the EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France;
- For social media, this website has click buttons to share content on the social networks. To find out more about how these networks use trackers and so that you can configure your account, please click on the following links: