Hiking trail maps are on sale in the Grand Massif tourist offices (Flaine, Les Carroz, Morillon, Samoëns and Sixt), campsites and village bookshops.
Hiking trail maps: 7€ (price indication only)
Respect is to protect !
A wilderness habitat, the Grand Massif covers an area rich in nature, but one which is held in a delicate balance.
To all mountain hikers, we ask you to show true respect of the basic rules of protecting the natural environment:
• don’t frighten animals or herds
• respect hayfields, crops and plantations
• hike only on existing trails
• respect residents and other trail users
• and of course, take all of your rubbish home with you!
Come and train on the Grand Massif’s footpaths.
Inclines, varied terrain, fantastic scenery all form part of the multitude of trail possibilities in the Grand Massif : Flaine, Les Carroz not forgetting the Samoëns Trail Tour which is an annual event.
MEET THE UNEXPECTED