Hiking trail maps are on sale in the Grand Massif tourist offices (Flaine, Les Carroz, Morillon, Samoëns and Sixt), campsites and village bookshops.
Respect is to protect !
A wilderness habitat, the Grand Massif covers an area rich in nature, but one which is held in a delicate balance.
To all mountain hikers, we ask you to show true respect of the basic rules of protecting the natural environment:
• don’t frighten animals or herds
• respect hayfields, crops and plantations
• hike only on existing trails
• respect residents and other trail users
• and of course, take all of your rubbish home with you!