DESCEND THE 5KM MARVEL RUN ON A TOBOGGAN, SNOOC OR ON A PARET
HOW IS MORILON’S DOWNHILL TOBOGANNING RUN ORGANISED?
Enjoy the ski slopes in a different way at the end of the afternoon after the ski area has closed.
Wearing a helmet and appropriate clothing, young and old alike (aged 7 and over) can really have fun on this run winding through the middle of a spruce forest.
– On Tuesdays and Wednesdays 1st and 2nd, 8th and 9th, 15th and 16th, 22nd and 23rd February 2022.
– On Wednesday 2nd and Thursday 3rd March 2022.
– On Tuesday 8th and Wednesday 9th March 2022.
– On Saturday 12th March 2022.
– On Wednesdays 16th and 23rd March 2022.
To join in the fun, please make a booking at the cash desk. One price: 8.50€. Please note that ski lift passes are not valid for this activity!
It is therefore very important for you to make sure that insurance are available in case you need medical attention or purchase “My Skiing Insurance”.
Meet at the bottom of the Sairon chairlift between 4.45pm and 5pm with a toboggan fitted with brakes, a Paret, Snooc or Yooner.
Toboggans, parets, snoocs are not supplied for the run. You can hire them in the sports shops!
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
1 person only on each gliding sports item.
– If the activity is cancelled, it may be rescheduled for the Thursday.
– If you make a reservation and the activity goes ahead, tickets are not refundable.
Please note: Numbers are limited. You need to make your own arrangements for getting from Les Esserts to Morillon village.