Roll down the Marvel slope on sledge, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from February to March!
Sold exclusively online :
– Tariff = 8,5€ per person,
– Skipasses are not available for this activity !
– In the event of cancellation due to adverse weather conditions, possibility to postpine until the Thusrday. You’ll get an email in which you’ll have to rule out your presence if you cannot go !
– In the event that you make a booking and the resort goes ahead with the activity, the tickets are non-refundable !
Conditions of participation (activity limited to 115 participants):
– Wearing of a safety helmet is compulsory for everyone,
– Only one person by sledge, paret, snooc or yooner will be allowed,
– Only sledges aquipped with brakes are permitted,
– Use of tyres, rubber rings, bin bags and all other equipment is prohibited,
– MINIMUM AGE is 7 yeas (children from 7 to 13 years must be accompanied on a separate sledge, snooc, paret or yooner by an adult). All children remain under the responsability to their parents,
– Sledges are not supplied but can be rented from local sport shops!
Organization – Attention, change of times from 06/03/2021*
– Meeting Point at the depart of the Sairon chairlift between 16h45 and 17h00. *From 05/03/2022, 16h30-16h45.
– Access by the Sairon chairlift from 17h00 to 17h45. *From 05/03/2022, 16h45-17h00.
– Maximum two persons by chair, with thei sledges and respecting the conditions listed above,
– Security briefing by Slope Patrollers,
– Departure in groups given by Slope Patrollers at 17h30 – *From 05/03/2022, 17h15. For your safety, you will be asked to report to a staff member upon your arrival at the finish.
ATTENTION : The return to Morillon Village by the cable car will not be possible therefore we advise you to organize a vehicle for your return from Morillon les Esserts.