Descend the Marvel run on a toboggan in Morillon 1100
Have you gone down Marvel on skis? Come and try it out on a toboggan on the following dates :
– Tuesday and Wednesday 01 & 02, 08 & 09, 15 & 16, & 22 & 23 February 2022 / 08 & 09 March 2022.
– Wednesday 02 & Tuesday 03 March 2022.
– Wednesday 16 & 23 March 2022.
Practical information for descending the slope on a toboggan in Morillon
Offer sold exclusively online:
Price of the run = 8.50€ per person,
Please note that ski lift passes are not valid for this activity!
If the activity is cancelled, it may be rescheduled for the Thursday. You will be contacted by email and you will need to cancel your participation if you are unable to attend!
If you make a reservation and the activity goes ahead, tickets are not refundable.
How the tobogganing run takes place – Please note, change of time from 05/03/2022*
Meet in Morillon 1100: at the Sairon chairlift between 4.45pm and 5pm. *between 4.30pm and 4.45pm.
Take the Sairon chairlift between 5pm and 5.30pm. *between 4.45pm and 5pm.
A maximum of two people per seat with their toboggans and respecting the participation conditions mentioned above,
Safety briefing given by the piste service staff,
Set off in groups as instructed by the piste service staff at 5.30pm – *15pm. For your own safety, you must report to the organiser on arrival.
Participation conditions (up to 115 participants):
A helmet must be worn by everyone,
One person per sledge, yooner, snooc or paret,
Only toboggans fitted with brakes are allowed,
Lorry tyres, buoys, shovels and other tobogganing methods are not allowed,
Minimum age: 7 (children aged between 7 and 13 must be accompanied by an adult, each with their own sledge, yooner, snooc or paret). Minors remain their parents’ responsibility,
Toboggans are not supplied for the run. You can hire them in the sports shops!
PLEASE NOTE: It is not possible to return to Morillon village in the Gondola.
Ensure that you have a car for your return from Les Esserts.
Sold exclusively online :
– Tariff = 8,5€ per person,
– Skipasses are not available for this activity !
– In the event of cancellation due to adverse weather conditions, possibility to postpine until the Thusrday. You’ll get an email in which you’ll have to rule out your presence if you cannot go !
– In the event that you make a booking and the resort goes ahead with the activity, the tickets are non-refundable !
Conditions of participation (activity limited to 115 participants):
– Wearing of a safety helmet is compulsory for everyone,
– Only one person by sledge, paret, snooc or yooner will be allowed,
– Only sledges aquipped with brakes are permitted,
– Use of tyres, rubber rings, bin bags and all other equipment is prohibited,
– MINIMUM AGE is 7 yeas (children from 7 to 13 years must be accompanied on a separate sledge, snooc, paret or yooner by an adult). All children remain under the responsability to their parents,
– Sledges are not supplied but can be rented from local sport shops!
Organization – Attention, change of times from 06/03/2021*
– Meeting Point at the depart of the Sairon chairlift between 16h45 and 17h00. *From 05/03/2022, 16h30-16h45.
– Access by the Sairon chairlift from 17h00 to 17h45. *From 05/03/2022, 16h45-17h00.
– Maximum two persons by chair, with thei sledges and respecting the conditions listed above,
– Security briefing by Slope Patrollers,
– Departure in groups given by Slope Patrollers at 17h30 – *From 05/03/2022, 17h15. For your safety, you will be asked to report to a staff member upon your arrival at the finish.
ATTENTION : The return to Morillon Village by the cable car will not be possible therefore we advise you to organize a vehicle for your return from Morillon les Esserts.